This DIY Project was created for
“How to Build a She Shed” sponsored by
KILZ®COMPLETE COAT™ PAINT.
You can find that post here:
For This Project You Will Need:
- A cloth hammock. Mine is cocoon style.
- Cotton Thread
Step By Step Directions:
- Use the needle to thread a 60″ piece of thread through the edge of the hammock every 1″ across one side of the hammock. Each threaded piece creates a two string set.
- Tie each two thread sets to the set next to it using a square knot.
- Then tie the alternating two string sets together.
- Repeat this a couple of times.
- To finish it off, combine the sets into sets of four sets and tie a knot.
- Trim the hanging treads to the same length.
You can find most of the supplies for this project here: