*This post was sponsored by Sour Patch Kids®, Swedish FIsh®, and OREO Chocolate Candy Bars® as part of a Social Influencer Activation for Influence Central and all opinions expressed in my post are my own.
Our mischievous elf showed up again.
This time, the Sour Patch Kids® have him loaded into a dunking booth and they are throwing snowballs at the bullseye trying to sink him into a jar full of Swedish FIsh®.
The Sour Patch Kids were sour again but they changed their tune and became sweet, they threw him a rope to save him.
To recreate this, you will need:
- Sour Patch Kids®
- Swedish Fish®
- 1 Large Mouth Jar
- A Mischievous Elf
- The Download Below
- 2 Pieces of 12 x 12 Scrapbook Cardstock
- 1 Piece of Plain White Cardstock
- 4-5 Paper Straws
- Glue Gun
- 2 Tin Buckets
- 1 Wooden Dowel
- Mini Marshmallows
- Baker’s Twine
- Place the Swedish Fish and elf in the jar. Cut the front and the back of the booth out of the 12 x 12 scrapbook paper. Fold the tabs and glue together.
- Print and cut out the roof and signs. You can cut them out using your craft cutting machine or you can print them and cut them out by hand.
- Cut the straws to size to fit the roof holes and snowball sign. Glue them in place.
- Slide the roof onto the straws.
- Use straws to glue the dunk sign in place.
- Glue the bullseye in place.
- Cut small pieces of the dowel off and use them to stand the Sour Patch Kids®up.
- Cut a long piece of baker’s twine and throw it over the wall of the booth.
- Glue Sour Patch Kids® together to look like they are climbing the wall to help.
- Place the mini marshmallows in the buckets.
- Place the booth over the jar and elf.
- Position the Sour Patch Kids® like they are throwing snowballs at the Bullseye.
Here is the download:
Happy DIYing Friends!