Boo! Happy Halloween!
I wanted to share a quick printable with you.
You could literally complete this project last minute, right before your party or night with the kids.
The hardest part is ordering and picking up the supplies.
- The bottles are from Specialty Bottle.
- The Ribbon is from Hobby Lobby.
- The straws are from Paper Boy Party.
- The polka-dots are black vinyl. They are 1/2″ and you can cut them out using a Cricut® machine or a paper punch.
- The tags are a print and cut I created for you. You can cut them out by hand or by using these instructions here to print and cut them using Cricut® Design Space.
Here is the Download:
Polka-dot the bottles as desired and use the ribbon to tie the tags and straws in place. Fill with Orange Kool-aid. Enjoy!
Happy Halloween and Happy DIYing Friends!