Relax and throw a beach themed party.
Then find great beach, water, and summer themed take home gifts to give to your guests. Things like sunglasses, beach towels, bubbles, and squirt guns work really well.
Flip flops and beach towels are great gifts that really add to the decor. Colorful flip-flops look great in a decorative basket or tin and beach towels look great on the bench of a picnic table.
I bought inexpensive flip-flops and replaced their straps with ribbons.
Colorful candy, coconut cups with striped straws, and wooden silverware with painted handles are also easy additions that add a lot to party decor.
Silly beach themed food helps to make the party enjoyable. Include things like:
- Crab Sandwiches – Googly eyes glued to dowels or toothpicks and stuck into croissants.
- Gold fish – Gold Fish Crackers
- Shark kabobs – Gummy sharks on bamboo skewers.
- Life Preservers – Life Savers in individual containers. I found mine at Target in the $1 section.
- Fish Bate – Skittles or M&M candies in individual containers.
- Beach sign cupcakes – Free printable glued onto dowels.
- Hang loose treat bags – Free printable tied around a folded lunch sack using jute ( I trimmed mine with scalloped scissors).
Use the free printables I have included below to create your buffet.
Here are some free printables to help make your party a success.
They are in .jpg form. you can print and cut them out by hand or you can use your Cricut Explore (using these instructions).
Beach Sign Cupcake Toppers
Hang Loose Rounds
Food Buffet Signs 1
Food Buffet Signs 2
Once you are ready, invite your friends!
Use Evite’s awesome, free birthday at the beach party invitations below or choose another fun summer themed invitation from Evite.com. They have so many great new cards for summer including beach, surf, bonfire, BBQ, and pool party themes. Not to mention, you can also easily create your own.
Happy DIYing friends!
*This post is part of the Evite Influencer program. #BeThere #Evite
*This post contains affiliate links but all opinions and thoughts are my own. Thank you for supporting my passion.