One of my very favorite things about summer is fresh salsa & salads…they just taste better in the sun. :) I honestly look forward to them every year.
One of my true loves is mango salsa. It tastes great with just chips or on fish & it so very easy..
I thought that since I love it so much, you just might too!
- 1 Soft Mango Chopped
- !/2 Peeled English Cucumber, Chopped
- 1-2 Finely Chopped Jalapeno(s)
- 1/2 Red Onion, Chopped
- 1 Tbsp. Lime Juice
- 10-20 Flour Tortillas
- 1 Soft Avocado, Chopped
- 1/4 c. Cilantro, Chopped
- Salt & Pepper to Taste
- Combine together in a large bowl. Stir until blended.
- To make the chips, preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Cut the tortillas into triangles. Spray a baking sheet with none stick cooking spray. Bake until brown on the edges.
- If you would like more spice, add another jalapeno.
- This is also super tasty on a marinated chicken breast, or on a filet of grilled fish.