This DIY Project was created for
“How to Build a She Shed” sponsored by
KILZ®COMPLETE COAT™ PAINT.
You can find that post here:
What You Need For This Project:
- Tall Sink Faucet. Mine is a waterfall faucet.
- Round galvanized tin tub
- Gardening potter’s bench
- KILZ COMPLETE COAT PAINT in Classic Turquoise #RF190-01
- Paint brush
- Painter’s tape
- A drill fitted with a 1’1/2″ metal drill bit.
- A hose attachment that hooks a hose to a faucet. (We went to the hardware store and found one that fit since faucets vary a bit. I included a link to one I found that might work on the supply page).
Step by Step Instructions
- Assemble the potter’s bench.
- Drill a whole where you want your faucet.
- Assemble the faucet in the whole.
- Paint the bench.
- Add the hose adapter to the aerator sink hose end.
- Attach the hose to the adapter.