This project was designed for the Beauty and the Beast Tea Party. You can find that here.
*I was compensated for this post. This post also contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on them. All opinions and thoughts however, are my own . Thank you for supporting my passion.
To create this project:
- Small, white sandwich bags
- Blue 1″ satin ribbon
- Scalloped craft scissors
- Glue gun and glue sticks
- Craft cutting machine or scissors
- Ticket download below
- Cut off the bags with the scalloped scissors.
- Tie the ribbon into bows.
- Use your printer and craft cutting machine or scissors to print and cut out as many tickets as you need.
- Glue the tickets and bows to the bags.
- Fill with popcorn.