This project was created for the Beauty and the Beast Tea Party. You can find that here.
*I was compensated for this post. This post also contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on them. All opinions and thoughts however, are my own . Thank you for supporting my passion.
To create an enchanted rose necklace:
- Air-dry modeling clay
- One small, clear dome per necklace
- One chain per necklace
- Super glue
- Bendable floral wire
- Red acrylic paint
- Green acrylic paint
- Use the wire and clay to create rose buds using the instructions above. The hardest part will be making the rose buds tiny enough to fit inside the glass globes. These flowers are tiny enough that you probably won’t need the tool. Squishing a small piece of clay in between your fingers will probably work.
- Create a few stray petals for each flower as well.
- Allow the rose buds to dry for 24 hours.
- When they are completely dry, paint them.
- Let the paint dry completely.
- Use super glue to stand the flower up on the globe base and scatter a few petals.
- Glue the glass globe to the base and thread the chains to the globes.