To create these favors:
Purchase the bottles from here.
Follow the recipe below.
Print, cut, and finish them using jute and these labels:
Garlic Rosemary Infused Oil
Write a review
- 2-3 Sprigs Rosemary - cleaned and dried completely
- 1-2 Cloves of Garlic Chopped into Quarters
- 1-11/2 c. Olive Oil
- Glass bottles
- Wash and dry glass bottles.
- Drop the chopped garlic onto the bottles.
- Drop the rosemary sprigs in.
- Pour the oil in.
- Top and shake.
- Tie a label onto each bottle.
- Store in a cool, dry place or in the refrigerator.
- If you would like to infuse the flavors into the oil quicker, heat the oil and herbs over the stove before pouring it into the bottles.
Snippets of Design http://snippetsofdesign.com/