*I was compensated for this post. This post also contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on them. All opinions and thoughts however, are my own . Thank you for supporting my passion.
Purchase the bottles here.
The vanilla beans here.
Follow the recipe below.
Print, cute out, and finish with these labels:
Homemade Vanilla Extract
Write a review
- 2 Whole Vanilla Beans
- 1 Bottle of Vodka
- 6-12 Small Glass Bottles
- Wash and dry bottles.
- Slice the vanilla beans into strips.
- Place 1-2 in each bottle.
- Fill the bottles with vodka.
- Place a label on each bottle.
- Cure in a dry, cool place for at least 2 months.
- Refill with more vodka as it gets used.
Snippets of Design http://snippetsofdesign.com/