Irish Cream Coffee
Write a review
- 1 tsp. unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 (14 oz.) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 cup Irish whiskey
- 3/4 cup coffee
- 1-2 tsp. raw or brown sugar
- 1.5 oz. Irish Whiskey
- Whipping cream to garnish
- In a bowl or pitcher mix together the cocoa powder and 1 spoonful of cream into a thick paste.
- Add the remainder of the cream, one spoonful ate a time until the paste is loose enough that you can add more cream at a time without making a mess.
- Once all of the cream is in, whisk in condensed milk, whiskey and vanilla.
- Cover with lid or plastic wrap and keep in fridge for up to two weeks.
- If you are using a glass mug, run it under hot water to warm it up.
- Pour coffee in.
- Dissolve the sugar in the coffee.
- Use a spoon to pour the whiskey over the coffee.
- Garnish with whipping cream and chocolate shavings.
Snippets of Design http://snippetsofdesign.com/