Jack Rose Cocktail
Write a review
- 2 oz. Applejack
- 3/4 oz. Fresh Squeezed Lemon Juice
- 1/2 oz. Homemade Grenadine
- Fresh Rosemary For Garnish
- 6 oz. Unsweetened Pomegranate Juice
- 3 oz. Superfine Sugar
- In cocktail shaker, combine applejack, lemon juice, and grenadine.
- Shake and strain into a 6-ounce cocktail glass filled with ice.
- Bring juice to simmer over medium heat.
- Cook about 7 minutes, until reduced by half.
- Reduce heat and add sugar, stirring constantly until dissolved, about 2 minutes.
- Let cool, cover, and refrigerate syrup for 30 minutes or until cool.
- Can be made up to 1 week ahead of time. Keep chilled.
- Jack Rose cocktails are generally served straight up (without ice) but I chose to serve this version on the rocks. If you would like to serve yours straight up, make sure to include ice in the shaker to cool off your drink.
Snippets of Design http://snippetsofdesign.com/