My Favorite Cranberry Sauce
Write a review
- 1 pound fresh cranberries, washed and dried
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1/2 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 orange, zested and juiced
- In a medium pot, combine the cranberries, sugar and water. Stir
- In a medium pot, combine the cranberries, sugar and water. Stir to blend
- Bring the mixture to a boil over medium heat. Reduce to a simmer and add
- the cinnamon stick, allspice and nutmeg.
- Stir to blend and simmer for an additional 5 to 7 minutes. Some of the cranberries will burst and some will remain whole.
- Add the orange juice and zest, stir and allow to cool before
Snippets of Design http://snippetsofdesign.com/