This recipe was created for the Beauty and the Beast Tea Party. You can find that here.
Tea Party Egg Salad Sandwiches
Write a review
- 10 Pieces of Sliced Bread
- 5 Boiled Eggs
- 1/4 c. Mayonnaise
- 1/8 tsp. Salt
- 1/8 tsp Pepper
- Shell and smash up the eggs in a bowl.
- Blend in the mayonnaise, salt, and pepper.
- Spread the mixture onto a piece of bread. Cover with an additional piece of bread.
- Cut into shapes using the cookie cutters.
- Arrange onto plates or cake plates to serve.
Snippets of Design http://snippetsofdesign.com/