Saint Patrick’s Day is the perfect time to enjoy mint shakes.
It becomes an even better time when the Girl Scouts® are out in force selling their awesome cookies.
*This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on them. All opinions and thoughts however, are my own. Thank you for supporting my passion.
Shakes are more fun if you have the proper dishes and spoons to eat them with.
Here is where you ca find some:
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2-3 cups mint ice cream
- 5 Thin Mint or Grasshopper cookies
- Chocolate syrup
- Whipping cream
- Mint for garnish
- Use a blender or food processor to crush 3 of the cookies.
- Combine the milk, ice cream, and 6 of the cookies in a blender. Blend.
- Drip chocolate down the inside of a sundae glass and drip some into the bottom of the glass.
- Layer in this order, shake, chocolate, cookies. Repeat until full.
- Garnish with whipping cream, a cookie, and mint.
- If you would prefer, Use vanilla ice cream and a tsp. of mint extract.
Happy DIYing friends!