One of my favorite hors d’oeuvre recipes during the holiday season is Warmed Cranberry Brie.
It’s easy, addictive, and it works great for most parties including Christmas and New Years.
*This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you click on them. However, all opinions are my own, Thank you for supporting my passion.
Here is a video showing how to prepare Warm Cranberry Brie:
- 1 Round of Brie Cheese
- 1/2 c. of Cranberry Sauce
- 1/8 c. of Sugared Pecans or Walnuts
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Cover a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Trim off the top of the brie.
- Cover with the cranberry sauce.
- Sprinkle the sugared nuts on top.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until melty.
- Serve on a platter with crackers.
- You can find the recipe for
Merry Christmas dear friends! Happy DIYing and I hope you have some wonderful Holiday celebrations!