*This post was sponsored by GO CADDY® and contains affiliate links. If you click on them, I will be compensated. All opinions expressed in this post are my own.
One of our favorite pool side accessories are these adorable summer drink floats I purchased before we left. They were so fun! They are cute, summ-ery, and they were really inexpensive. We filled them with stripped paper cups, polka-dotted paper straws, and lemonade which made us feel very spoiled for not much cost at all.
- Black and White Paper Straws
- Hot Pink Paper Straws
- Gold and Green Paper Straw Mix
- Black Striped Paper Straws
Here are some other fun products to make you feel spoiled at the pool this summer.
- One Piece Plung Suit
- Everlasting Rose One Piece Suit
- Deep Sea Diva Swimsuit
- Josephine Off the Shoulder Maillot or this less expensive version
- Stripped Turkish Cotton Towel
- Multi-color Ankara Turkish Towel
- Fringed Turkish Cotton Towel
- Kusaki Puff Towel
We swam until sunset every night and until dark most nights. It was a blast and just what we needed to complete our summer.
I hope that some of these fun ideas help to complete your summer fun too.
Happy DIYing friends