Lemon and Thyme Infused Oil
To Create this Favor:
Purchase the bottles from here.
Follow the recipe below.
Print, cut out, and finish with jute and this label:
Thyme and Lemon Infused Oil
- 1 Lemon Peeled then cut into strips
- 2-4 Sprigs of Thyme
- 2 C. Olive Oil
- Glass Bottles
- Wash and dry glass bottles.
- Wash and dry completely the lemon and thyme.
- Peel the lemon. Cut the peel into strips.
- Place the lemon peel and thyme in the bottles.
- Pour olive oil into the bottles.
- Shake to mix.
- Cover tightly and store in the fridge.
- If you would like to infuse the flavors more rapidly, heat the oil, lemon, and thyme over the stove. You can even strain the herbs from the oil at this point to store them.
Snippets of Design https://snippetsofdesign.com/
Subscribe to Blog via Email