You can make this recipe using pecans, walnuts, or almonds.
I purchase my nuts from Nut.com® they are so convenient and their snacks always taste great.
Sugar Roasted Pecan Pieces
Write a review
- 1 egg white
- 1 Tbsp. water
- 1 pound pecan pieces ( can substitute with almonds or walnuts)
- 1 cup sugar
- 3/4 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 250 degrees F.
- Grease a cookie sheet.
- In a bowl, whip together the egg white and water to blend.
- In a separate bowl, combine the sugar,salt, and cinnamon.
- Add your desired nuts to the egg white mixture and toss to coat.
- Remove the nuts and add them in the sugar mixture. Toss to coat evenly.
- Spread the nuts out in a single layer on the greased baking sheet.
- Bake for 1 hr. Stir every 15 minutes.
- Tip: Try this with different kinds of nuts. They all taste delightfully different.
- These work great for Christmas neighbor gifts.
Snippets of Design https://snippetsofdesign.com/
Happy DIYing friends!